The Highway requires a neat, casual, fashionable style of dress at all times in the Lounge and Deck bars. We understand this can cause some confusion – we hope the following guide clears things up.
Not permitted at any time
- High visibility clothing & work wear (including steel cap boots)
- Dirty, stained or otherwise poorly maintained clothing
- Football shorts
- Tracksuits “active wear”
- Team colours of all codes (allowances will be made for the finals series and international games of some codes)
- Sporting uniforms such as cricket whites, netball skirts and basketball tops.
Not permitted after 7pm Friday and Saturday
- Baseball caps
- Skate or running shoes
- Board shorts
- Team car racing tops such as HSV, Ford, Nissan
- Sports branded t-shirts and hoodies such as Adidas, Puma, Nike Everlast and Lonsdale (sports branded polo shirts are acceptable)
- Sports shorts, skins or running uniforms
Thongs are allowed at all times
If you’re unsure whether what you’re planning to wear is acceptable or not, please Contact us or call 8297 8155 and we will let you know.